This crossover model, yielding the line's most versatile helmet, proposes 4 configurations depending on your mood: urban, open road, track riding, off-road exploration. Explore-R is designed to go everywhere, without having to narrow choices. A complete helmet only weighing 1,350 g in its carbon skin version.
Customize your Explore-R
- The "full feature" package box includes: a visor, a pair of goggles designed by Carl Zeiss (world leader in optical quality), and a motocross peak
- The widest field of vision in the road version line
- "Autoseal" system: flattens the visor onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals the helmet (against water and cold)
- Breath guard with a built-in retractable wrap-around neck roll
- Integrated sunshield
- Available XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm)
UNECE R 22-05UNECE R 22-05 ► Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania , United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, South Africa, Algeria, Canada (11/13 states), South Korea, Iceland, Malaysia, Morocco, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Switzerland, Thailand , Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
DOT FMVSS-218DOT FMVSS-218 ► USA
AS/NZS 1698 : 2006AS/NZS 1698 : 2006 ► Australia
INM/NBR 7471 : 2001INM/NBR 7471 : 2001 ► Brazil
Dealers listTechnical support
Send to a friend
EXPLORE-R BLANK Mat Black Mat EXPLORE-R